21 Ocak 2015 Çarşamba

REWRITE REFLECTION TASK 1A

Hi everybody!

My name is Fatma, I’m from Antalya, I was born in 20 July 1995, in Antalya.  I’m a first degree  student in  Faculty of Language Education department at METU. This is my second year in METU. I was at preparatory  school last year and it was a big chance for me to both to adopt to the campus life and to develop myself academically. I’ve graduated from Türkler I.M.K.B. Anatolia Teacher Training High School in Alanya. Our class was the least populated one throughout its history, we’re only seven! It was both a advantage and disadvantage for us. We had to participate in each lesson  actively unlike the other classes, but in case of any unwillingness towards to any lesson, it was very easy to break it up, because it was also easy to constitute a majority. I stayed at dormitory during my high school time. We made a lot of increadible memories along these years both good and bad, but I think they all made me more experienced and conscient person in interpersonal relations. Besides these, I also want to talk about my hobbies, or rather than hobbies, the things I enjoy doing; because there is nothing regarded as hobby that I do continuously . I like swimming or any other activities relateted to sea, but it’s impossible in Ankara to do it. However, last year, I had a chance to have a similar experience, I went to Blue Lake with my friends and rode paddle boat. On the other hand, in the past, I was in marching band for 6 years both in primary school and high school. In addition, I was also in folklore group in primary school for 2 years. 

MY HOMETOWN
    
OUR CLASS IN HIGH SCHOOL
OUR GRADUATION CEREMONY


THE MARCHING BAND
WHILE RIDING PADDLE BOAT IN BLUE LAKE

1 yorum:

  1. Hi Fatma! I've just read your reflection task and I've realized you are also from Antalya.I didn't know it before or I forgot it.I am glad to learn that now we have one more person from Antalya who can understand us :D I like your reflection, It describes you well.Now I wanna show you few mistakes that you made :) In exact dates like your birthday you should use 'on' instead of 'in'. Also, probably you wanted to say 'anatolian' instead of 'anatolia'. And I think 'moreover' will be more correct rather than 'on the other hand' . That's all, good luck :)

    YanıtlaSil